This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services at MyDiningList.com (together, "MyDiningList") or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on MyDiningList.com if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads. We charge only for position and details shown on lists.
- We do not share your data with third parties who market other providers services to you.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse
- data you post on or send via MyDiningList, and/or send us directly or via other sites.
- payment data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, your recommended restaurant lists, etc).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access time, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies.
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data
- to vendors and service providers working on our behalf, such as ad agencies who help us profile our customers to better reach new customers.
- to restaurant advertisers to show page views and associated page view details for lists.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of MyDiningList or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.